Crouse-Hinds series Champ FMVA LED floodlights are designed to provide full-spectrum, crisp, white light in Class I and Class II hazardous areas. Eleven versions of the Champ FMVA are available, ranging from 3,000 to 50,000 lumens, providing a reliable and long-life solution for a wide range of floodlighting applications.
Champ FMVA LED floodlights are certified for use in NEC, CEC and IEC hazardous locations, providing a single solution for applications around the world.
These floodlights are ideal for outdoor wall and stanchion mounted general area lighting, where flammable vapors, gases, ignitable dusts, fibers or flyings are present
– Globally certified for use in classified, hazardous areas
– Eleven models from 3,000 to 50,000 lumens for a wide range of floodlighting applications
– Provides up to 60,000 hours rated life at 55°C – eliminates need for frequent lamp replacement
– Die cast aluminum heat sink increases surface areas and improves airflow, optimizing both LED and driver life
– Energy-efficient technology – up to 72% energy savings over HID fixtures
– Minimum T3C temperature rating – safely operate in the most hazardous environments and any non-hazardous location
– Shock- and vibration-resistant solid state luminaires have no filaments or glass components that could break – greatly reduces the risk of premature failure
– Easy installation – yoke design to mount to existing Crouse-Hinds series SFA6 slipfitter and SWB6 wall mount
– Cool white (5000K, 70 CRI) and warm white (3000K, 80 CRI)
– Instant illumination and restrike
– Cold temperature operation/no warm-up required
– Contains no mercury or other hazardous substances
– Operating ambient -40°C to 65°C (NEC only; IEC: -40°C to 55°C)