One hundred years after the introduction of the Condulet, Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds Division remains the leader in conduit outlet bodies. The line has grown to six families manufactured in a variety of materials, and Form 7 bodies are offered in 11 different shapes to provide the most flexible offering on the market.
Form 7 Condulet outlet bodies approach conduit in size for neat, compact installations. Many shapes and sizes are available for rigid threaded conduit. Our Form 7 family features an exclusive Snaptight and wedge nut cover attachment for an unobstructed cover opening, and an integrally gasketed cover saves customers inventory and labor costs. Form 7 is available as components or pre-packaged in various configurations as a SnapPack assembly.
– Form 7 Condulet outlet bodies approach conduit in size for neat, compact installations
– Many shapes and sizes are available for rigid threaded conduit
– Conduit hubs have tapered threads and feature integral bushings for protection of wire insulation
– Form 7 has exclusive Snaptight and wedge nut cover attachment to provide clear, unobstructed cover opening
– Certified to UL50E (dusttight) when used with cover containing integral gasket
– Wedge nut cover design facilitates installation and removal; nuts are held captive in cover
– Available Snaptight covers with integral sealing gaskets are installed without the use of screws, reducing installation time and costs; covers are reusable
– Optional SnapPack provides a pre-assembled body, gasket and cover; SnapPack product is individually bar coded to facilitate more efficient inventory control