HLL LED metallic linear light fitting for harsh & hazardous areas
HLL-2-3L / HLL-4-5L / HLL-2-3L-D-EM / HLL-4-5L-D-EM linear light fittings
HLL linear LED light fixtures are constructed with an aluminum housing and high impact-resistant polycarbonate cover, providing extreme durability and reliability in Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 hazardous areas. The HLL is designed for use in outdoor and indoor hazardous areas where moisture or corrosion may be a problem, such as offshore oil platforms, pharmaceutical and chemical plants, oil refineries and industrial locations.
The use of high quality LED chips, coupled with our extensive experience in thermal management of electrical components in hazardous areas, ensures long service life of the HLL series. The extended temperature range of -40°C to +55°C allows these luminaires to be used in a wide range of ambient conditions where an explosive atmosphere is to be expected.
• Polycarbonate, 4J impact resistant lens
• Copper free aluminum housing for excellent corrosion resistance
and heat transfer properties
• IP66 rating
• Suitable for Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 hazardous areas
• Highest temperature class T6
• Ex-e technology for easy maintenance
• Operating ambient temperature:
-40 °C (HLL-EM: -25 °C) up to +55 °C