Crouse-Hinds series Myers hubs are used in the termination of electrical circuits through wall of an enclosure. They are designed for use indoors or outdoors with rigid conduit and IMC, and they are ideal for pharmaceutical, chemical and food processing, pulp/paper, nuclear, solar and commercial construction applications.
Myers hubs are available in a wide range of styles, trade sizes and materials to meet customer requirements and preferences. They are also available with multiple North American and international certifications to provide users with peace of mind.
Our ATEX Myers hub features additional listings for use in hazardous (classified) locations requiring IECEx/ATEX certifications. The ATEX Myers hub now features an extended operating temperature range of -55°C to 180°C, making it ideal for global requirements and OEMs shipping material worldwide.
- Wide range of styles, trade sizes and materials to meet customer requirements and preferences
- Multiple certifications provide users peace of mind
- Easy installation and smooth pulling service for labor savings
- Tapered female threads for rigid/IMC conduit, NPSM male threads
- Nut with grounding screw available for added safety
- Strong, oversize nut with radial serrations is resistant to vibration, assuring flush installation and positive grounding
- Unique serrations on both nut and hub bite into metal, assuring a positive electrical ground (UL approved for use with service entrance conduit)
- Posi-lok insulated throat cannot come out and is standard in sizes from 1/2” through 4”
- Captive o-ring gasket is impervious to corrosive moisture and petroleum products; gasket assures positive water and dusttight installations
- ATEX hub available – listed for use in hazardous (classified) locations to IECEx/ATEX certifications and features an operating temperature range of -55°C to 180°C; ideal for global requirements and OEMs shipping material worldwide
- Hub body and nut – available in zinc (Zamek-2, Zamek-3), aluminum (Al 360), or 316 stainless steel
- Insuliner – Lexan
- O-ring gasket – Viton
- Ground screw – steel/stainless steel